"Spending Every Christmas With You" Now Available at CD Baby

  • kritter145
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2013
      Although we've been good about letting our DJ friends know where to download our new Christmas CD we apologize for being a bit remiss in letting everyone else know that it is available at CD Baby, Amazon, iTunes and all the usual suspects for your listening pleasure.

      The direct CD Baby link is http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kathyboydphoenixrising4

      Here's a nice little article Bluegrass Today posted about the CD if you'd like to read a little about it:

      http://bluegrasstoday.com/spending-every-christmas-with-you/

      We do hope you enjoy listening as much as we've enjoyed preparing these tunes for you!

      Kathy, Tim, Tom and Dennis
      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      www.phoenixrisingband.org