12/14 - Bluegrass in Ballard (Seattle)

  • Tom Brisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2013
      Saturday December 14th the Root 5 band will be at Olaf's Tavern in Ballard, 9PM-12.
      I would love to see some local pickers show up -  there are some already committed to get some pickin time in, but we would be glad to have more folks sit in, as the night progresses!

      Root 5 is:
      Bob Catlin, Guitar
      Brian Greear, Bass
      Al Shelley, Banjo
      Tom Brisk: Mandolin

      Address:
      6301 24th Ave NW - that's thru Ballard on Market to 24th, Right, then head up to 63rd- it's on the left (West side)
      (Previously Copper Gate, for those who 'know' Ballard!)

      Thanks,
      -Tom