Two Shows and a New CD!

  • kritter145
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2013

      Never ones who have been big into that whole "subtle" thing - we've back from our six week hiatus with all sorts of action to report to you!

      Our new Christmas CD, "Spending Every Christmas With You" debuted last week at #2 on the radio airplay download charts. . . . and within two days had worked it's way up to being the #1 Christmas album being downloaded for radio airplay on the APD charts.  When the weekly reports came out EVERY SINGLE ONE of the songs on the recording were in the Top 20 singles being downloaded!  Once again, we are humbled and amazed at the response to our music.

      And now it's your turn.  As of Friday, November 15th you will be able to purchase "Spending Every Christmas With You" on Amazon, iTunes, CD Baby, our website, and all the usual suspects in both hard copy and digital formats.  The direct link to our CD Baby page is http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/kathyboydphoenixrising  (remember, you won't see the new CD until Friday!).

      You can, of course, also get an autographed copy at our live performances - and we have plenty of those coming up - starting with TWO this weekend.

      Saturday afternoon (11/16) you'll find us in Canby, Oregon at the Grand Opening of the new Book Garden at the local library.  There's a nice story about it at http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-city/index.ssf/2013/11/friends_of_the_canby_public_li.html  The one hour show is FREE and begins at 2:30 p.m.

      That evening we'll be joining our friends Fadin' By 9 and Brian Oberlin at the Eastside Bluegrass Series for what promises to be an outstanding evening of music (we love performing with these guys!).  Eastside Bluegrass takes place at Freedom Foursquare Church located at 660 SE 160th in Portland, Oregon.  Jamming begins at 5:30 p.m.  The show begins at 7 p.m.  A suggested $10 donation will be asked for at the door.  There is a full snack bar on site and tons of FREE parking.  You can find out more about this music series at http://www.eastsidebluegrass.com

      We're gearing up for some fun shows in  December and still have some dates open - so if you're interested in a house concert or private party please don't hesitate to get in touch!

      We look forward to sharing the joys of the holiday season with you.

      Kathy, Tim, Tom and Dennis
      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      www.phoenixrisingband.org