Paul's back with more bluegrass Thursday on KAOS, Olympia

  • Paul Peck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      Howdy folks -

      More bluegrass coming Thursday evening on the "American Anecdotes" show
      on Olympia's community radio, KAOS, 89.3 FM and streaming live on the
      net at www.kaosradio.org. The fun starts at 6:00 p.m. Pacific and runs
      for an all too short two hours.

      It's another potpourri evening instore, though I've got a little
      collection of the folks I'd call "old school" to share. These would be
      some of the pioneers of the genre we all know, but also some others who
      are in need of some spotlight as well. So besides the Monroes, Scruggs
      and Stanleys, I plan to play a little of Jim and Jesse, Red Smiley, Hylo
      Brown and perhaps some others I can scare up for you. You'll want to
      listen in.

      Join us for "American Anecdotes" bluegrass music show, KAOS Community
      Radio, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Pacific this Thursday.

      Paul Peck, volunteer host

      KAOS celebrates 40 years on the air in 2013!