Beppe Gambetta in Portland, 10/4/2013, 7:30 pm

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo Group

      Title: Beppe Gambetta in Portland

      Date: Friday October 4, 2013
      Time: 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: St. David of Wales Episcopal Church
      Notes: Beppe Gambetta
      at Taborgrass
      St. David of Wales Episcopal Church
      2800 SE Harrison Street
      Portland, OR 97214

      Starts at 07:30 PM

      Come out for to hear the great Beppe Gambetta in a rare NW appearance! There will be jamming at 5pm. At 5:30 we'll have pizza, salad and a beverage available for a suggested $10 donation.
      http:/www.beppegambetta.com/

      For information click here to email grgstone@... or lleavitt@...

      see: www.Taborgrass.com

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013