New Video from WhiteWater Ramble (10/18 @Nectar, Seattle)

  • Andy Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      Howdy!

      Check out this video from WhiteWater Ramble, performing live at Nectar Lounge on FRI 10/18 with Warren G Hardings and Buzz Brump. (see below)

      If you like what you see/hear, please tell your friends - as this will be the debut Seattle performance for WhiteWater Ramble!! (Warren G Hardings and Buzz Brump have already won many of us over many times over...)

      The show at Nectar will involve a live aerialist performance, and more cool shenanigans tba.

      Tickets: http://www.ticketweb.com/fb/3695144/nectarlounge

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/351642844965538/

      video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tds1AZbJqeE&feature=player_embedded
      (or see below)
      Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.Facebook Like
      Purchase securely here: iTunes

      "Dear Mr. Bankman" Video Released!

      + FALL TOUR

      Greetings Ramblers! We're very excited to announce that earlier today, our good friends over at Jambase premiered our new video for "Dear Mr. Bankman" from Roots & Groove and we wanted to share it with you (read the article here)! We hope you like it as much as we loved making it!

      Don't forget that our Fall 2013 tour kicks off tonight in Denver with "Grass For That Ass" at Cervantes' with Tallgrass and Gipsy Moon! We've got tons of dates with some of our favorite bands like Tea Leaf Green, The Ragbirds, Horsehoes & Hand Grenades and many more! We've got stops in Colorado of course, but also Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois. Stay tuned as we're about to announce some new dates for November and December in California and the Midwest. We'll be coming to San Francisco, Arcata, Sebastapol, Lawrence, Omaha and more! See you on the road!

      Roots & Groove is now available for sale. You can get the album on iTunes, at CD Baby, through Homegrown Music Network and through our own merch store. The album debuted at #7 on the national JamBand charts and currently is in rotation at over 100 stations across the U.S. and Canada and more stations are adding it each day.

      "Guilty As Charged" from Roots & Groove
      FREE DOWNLOAD HERE

      Purchase securely here: iTunes

      Upcoming Shows/Events:

      Date:Location:Venue:Ticket Price:
      Sep 19, 2013 Denver, COCervantes' Other... (map) $10Details >>
      Sep 20, 2013 Gunnison, COLast Chance (map) $10Details >>
      Sep 27, 2013 Steamboat Springs, COSweetwater Grill (map) FREE SHOWDetails >>
      Oct 01, 2013 Cleveland, OHBeachland Ballroom (map) $12 ADV / $15 DOSDetails >>
      Oct 02, 2013 Columbus, OHWoodlands Tavern (map) $15 ADV / $17 DOSDetails >>

      Full show/event calendar >>

      unsubscribe | update info | privacy policy | forward email

      WhiteWater Ramble sent this message to andy@...
      Questions? Contact WhiteWater Ramble
      c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way, #16910, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, United States
      This message powered by:
      FanBridge

      --
      NECTAR LOUNGE