No Time To Lose" will be playing at The Gresham Performing Arts, Monda y August 19, 2013 from 6:30-8:30 pm

  • SAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      To our friends:

      Our band " No Time To Lose" will be playing at The Gresham Performing Arts
      on Monday August 19, 2013 from 6:30-8:30 pm

      The Gresham Performing Arts invites you to every Monday in the Center for the Arts Plaza for some great music at NE Kelly Avenue & NE Hood Avenue on NE 3rd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham, Oregon.

      Sharon Sandgren (Vocal/Guitar)
      John Sandgren (Bass)
      Susan Hammer (Fiddle)
      Michal Roi Gilbert (Vocal/Guitar)

      Don't be afraid to tell yourself the truth - it's the starting point to .........

      .
      New Diet Pill Controversy
      Causes 10% Reduction in Bodyweight - But Should It Be Banned?
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5210e39053deb63907d9ast01vuc