RE: [nwbluegrass] Martha's Opry Jam (Annual Warwick Campout/Jam/BBQ)...Sat, Aug 24th Williams, OR

  • Debra Antonucci
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hey Kimmmmmm
      We're  giggin on that Sat. 6 to 800 in G P. but after 9 maybe we'll come out to campout. We should have our new C D ,Acustic Vortex.Wow you gotta hear it .Coleman and the Antonucci Collective were singing our hearts out, it's our best ever.Hope to talk to you soon, Gary Antonucci.

      To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      From: kimmericle@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:31:23 -0700
      Subject: [nwbluegrass] Martha's Opry Jam (Annual Warwick Campout/Jam/BBQ)...Sat, Aug 24th Williams, OR

      Howdy Folks...
      Well, it's that time again...
      The Warwick's Annual Campout will be in full swing soon & we have proclaimed Saturday, Aug 24th as "Bluegrass" Night...
      So, get out your instruments, bring on your delectables for the BBQ (& potluck) & join us for an evening of Bluegrass...
      It's an open stage...Jam style...all are welcome (except dogs)...campout if you wish...may want to bring a chair or blanket for sitting on...

      Sat, Aug 24th 4 pm
      Martha's Opry: End of Percy Lane (off East Fork), Williams

      *For more info, email me at kimmericle@... or 541 846-1318