Clatskanie

  • sharidolan
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 5, 2013
      I had a great time in Clatskanie. The weather wasn't hot like last year and I got to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a year.

      I was particularly impressed with Steer Crazy. Those boys are working hard on their music and it shows. I love their 'brand' of music.

      Great job, Mac and Pauline.

      Shari Dolan
    • David Wilson
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 7, 2013
        Hit the nail on the head Jon, GREAT festival, GREAT entertainment, GREAT pickin', GREAT people.
        To Mac and crew THANK YOU. See you next year.