Re: [nwbluegrass] Almost time for Windy Hill on American Anecdotes ~ KAOS Community Radio!

  • Mark Steudel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2013
      Sweet, have it on the calendar to tune in!

      On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Paul Peck <paulpeck@...> wrote:

      Hey all -

      Just one more reminder. Windy Hill, award winning bluegrass band from
      California, will grace us with their presence on "American Anecdotes"
      Thursday evening July 25 and it's going to be a doozie! These guys are
      on a tear through the upper left-hand corner of the map with a bunch of
      gigs in northern California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and
      Utah. All in two months. And we're ever so lucky and grateful they could
      make one evening with us for a little radio romp in the KAOS performance
      studio.

      We're on at our usual time, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., Pacific, and the boys
      promised to be on time so you won't want to tune in late. Of course
      that's 89.3 FM locally in the South Puget Sound area and streaming live
      on the net at http://kaos.evergreen.edu/listen.html

      This is a MUST LISTEN event you won't want to miss.

      And then, don't forget, Friday, July 26, 5:00 p.m. to "late" it's the
      first annual Steamboat Bluegrass Festival at the Prosperity Grange, 3701
      Steamboat Island Road NW, Olympia, WA featuring Windy Hill, The Oly
      Mountain Boys, The Pine Hearts, Black Hills, Rooster Crow and Dan "The
      Man" Spencer.
      Burgers, local micro brews, vendors will be present too. Cheap! Just $5
      gets you in. Some good jamming possibilities as well; bring yer ax and
      that high, lonesome sound.

      Event facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/368350376604562/

      Paul Peck, volunteer programmer
      "American Anecdotes" bluegrass music show on
      KAOS Community Radio, 89.3FM, Olympia
      Thursdays 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.

      KAOS celebrates its 40th Anniversary this year ~ 2013!

      Mark Steudel
      P: 425.298.7244
      F: 206.260.3021
      msteudel@...