The Kate White Band, Tuesday July 23rd, LaGrande Farmers Market, 4:30 and 7:00

  • Gtrglenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      The Kate White Band will be taking a short intermission in their 8 day "Behind Bars Tour" of Eastern Oregon prisons to offer a public concert at the LaGrande Farmers Market. We'll play two sets beginning at 4:30 and 7:00 P. M.

      The Kate White band plays an acoustic blend of folk rock, bluegrass, country and Celtic. Kate is an award winning song writer, a fine fiddler, and a truly original voice in the Northwest acoustic community. Her band includes Glenn Farley on the acoustic guitar both flat picked and finger picked, Dale Vandeberg on bass, and multi-instrumentalist Scott Minter on mandolin, tenor banjo, harmonica, Irish whistle, and trumpet.

      Hey Eastern Oregon, come out and give us a listen. Stay and chat us up. We're a friendly bunch. I know you are too.

      www.katewhitemusic.com

      www.lagrandefarmersmarket.org/map-and-directions/