Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Windy Hill Bluegrass NW Tour 7/16-8/25

  • Mark Steudel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      What fun! Will put it on the calendar and try and tune in!

      On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Paul Peck <paulpeck@...> wrote:

      One correction to the Windy Hill schedule: apparently the Thursday,
      July 25 Seattle date fell through. But not to worry! The boys plan to
      join us for an on-air radio romp on the "American Anecdotes" bluegrass
      music show on KAOS, Olympia that very evening. We're on the air 6:00 to
      8:00 p.m. Pacific and you can certainly be right there. In the South
      Sound area we're on the airwaves at 89.3 FM and we're streamed live on
      the net at kaos.evergreen.edu (click on "listen" and tune in!).

      You won't need the bus, train, plane or car to get to this WH show! It's
      live, on the air and free, courtesy of Olympia's favorite non-commercial
      radio station KAOS, celebrating 40 years in 2013.

      Paul, volunteer host of
      "American Anecdotes" bluegrass show on
      KAOS, 89.3 FM, Olympia and kaos.evergreen.edu
      Thursdays 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.

      KAOS celebrates 40 years on the air in 2013!

      Mark Steudel
      P: 425.298.7244
      F: 206.260.3021
      msteudel@...