Re: Announcing the launch of FolkWeekly

  • kritter145
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      CONGRATULATIONS John!! NewFolkRadio has been such a wonderful addition to our music world. I took a peek at the FolkWeekly website and it is clean and easy to read. Nice work! I always appreciate those who focus on our NW artists and look forward to the success of your latest venture!

      Kathy B
      Tualatin, OR