Thank You From Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising

  • kritter145
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2013
      We figured this was the quickest way to get a public THANK YOU out to everyone who came out to see us perform this past week. We had such a fabulous time running around Central Washington and so enjoyed the opportunity to get to catch up with and meet so many wonderful people.

      Special thanks to Dale Wagner for coming to The Festival of America and keeping us entertained before the show. It was great to see you Dale!! Thanks for making the trek to Grand Coulee Dam. We sure appreciate it!

      Kathy, Tim, Tom and Dennis
      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      www.phoenixrisingband.org