Quick reminder: Paul with bluegrass on KAOS, Olympia tonight!

  • Paul Peck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013
      Oh shucks! Why does the time get way from me like this? This note should
      have gone out yesterday. At any rate, it's always worth mentioning the
      "American Anecdotes" bluegrass music show in advance even if on short
      notice. I'm on tonight, July 4, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. with two hours of our
      favorite genre of music on the mighty KAOS, 89.3 FM Community Radio in
      Olympia, WA.

      I've got a touch of red, white and bluegrass material to share, as well
      as a number of new (to me, anyway) bands and music. You won't want to
      miss it! Please tune in on the airwaves in our broadcast area (South
      Puget Sound area) and streamed live on the net at www.kaos.evergreen.edu

      Want to again thank last week's studio guests The Pine Hearts, Olympia's
      favorite alt-bluegrass trio. We had a great romp through much of the
      band's repertoire. And another reminder; we hope to have a visit from
      Windy Hill out of California while those talented boys are up our way
      later this month. We'll certainly let you know as that comes along. Our
      people are talking to their people....

      Paul Peck, host
      "American Anecdotes" bluegrass music show
      6:00 to 8:00 p.m. pst Thursdays on
      KAOS Community Radio 89.3 FM and live on the net
      at www.kaos.evergreen.edu