Re: Windy Hill Bluegrass NW Tour

  • Paul Peck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      Boy howdy! You have got to catch these boys when they arrive in your
      area. I call 'em "new old school" bluegrass and that really is accurate.
      We're talking to the band about coming on "American Anecdotes" bluegrass
      music show on KAOS, Olympia, in late July before their highly
      anticipated July 26 date in Olympia at the Steamboat Island Bluegrass
      Festival. Will let y'all know as the date approaches. Meanwhile, check
      their web site and sample / buy their music.

      Paul
    • jacklynlester
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
        Paul said  <<Boy howdy! You have got to catch these boys when they arrive in your
        area. I call 'em "new old school" bluegrass and that really is accurate.
        We're talking to the band about coming on "American Anecdotes" bluegrass
        music show on KAOS, Olympia, in late July before their highly
        anticipated July 26 date in Olympia at the Steamboat Island Bluegrass
        Festival. Will let y'all know as the date approaches. Meanwhile, check
        their web site and sample / buy their music.

        I see that they are scheduled to be at the Darrington Bluegrass Festival later this month on Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21.  http://www.darringtonbluegrass.com/

        Jackie.

      • nancy powell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2013
          I heard Windy Hill one day on KBOO and agree they are a great.   I immediately bought some of their music and it's some of my favorite. I love the way they perform Scotland.  Very cool tune.

        • Kim Mericle
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2013
            They are playing at Alex's in Ashland, OR w/ $8 Mountain on Tuesday July 16th.