Bear Creek Band (American Roots Music) @ Caldera Tap House in Ashland, OR Sat, June 29th 8:30 pm

  • Kim Mericle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Bear Creek Band
      (American Roots Music)
      Sat, June 29th
      8:30 pm
      Caldera Tap House
      Ashland, OR

      Band includes:

      Roger Lemstrom: Guitar, Mando, Dobro, Vocals
      Peter Sheil: Banjo, Vocals
      Kim Mericle: Guitar, Vocals
      Jimmy McLeod: Elec Guitar
      Dave Jackson: Guitar, Ukulele, Cahone
      Craig Juan: Bass

      *Please "Like" us on facebook to keep track of our gigs*
      **Thanks for supporting local music & music venues!**
    • rlbmac1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
        Thanks for posting this, Kim.
        We had a great time watching your acoustic unplugged
        set last night; if you hadn't posted last minute we would
        have missed it! :)

        Robin & Mac