Re: Goldendale, the view from here

  • Tye Menser
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      The Oly Mountain Boys had a GREAT time at Goldendale this year.  Earlene treated us like kings, and we had a great experience, both performing as well as jamming and making new friends.   Hope to see Goldendale back next year!
    • Earlene Sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
        Thanks Tye, Oly Mountain Boys are pretty close to kings!  Your performance was excellent, thanks for bringing life back into our festival.