Re: Missing item

  • kritter145
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
      Who says this message group isn't pertinent anymore? Thanks for this Chuck!!! I learned something new!!!

      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising will most definitely be leading a slow jam at the festival. PLEASE encourage all your friends (or take a look in the mirror and encourage yourself) to attend if they are learning a new instrument, are new to playing with others, are simply curious as to how this whole jam thing works, etc.

      Our slow jams are a safe and friendly place where everybody WINS!!

      We'll see you in Goldendale!

      Kathy
      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      www.phoenixrisingband.org

      --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, chaynie@... wrote:

      > Earlene also told me that Katy Boyd will host a slow jam workshop around 5:30
      > PM Saturday Evening.
      >
      > Chuck

    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        Finally someone will let me bring a banjo to a jam!