Goldendale Fiddlin Under the Stars Bluegrass Festival

  • Earlene Sullivan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 14, 2013
      Bluegrass friends, "This One's For You!"  4 days of dry campin for pickin, jammin, and grinnin at $10 per night beginning Wednesday June 19 through Saturday, June 22. - 2 days just for you, pickin and jammin till you stop or drop along the Little Klickitat River in beautiful Ekone Park, on Wednesday and Thursday, then a great festival kicks off Friday at 2:00 pm with Ground Zero
      Sound, Mark Gensman,  Mason Smith, Bluegrass MC, and a great music lineup featuring 8 of the best bands in the Pacific NW ( at least we think so).  And for a change of pace we offer  you a free tour of the observatory state park at no charge along with a taste of the local talent later in the evening.  A beautiful wine and microbrew garden, art and craft vendors, homemade, fresh cheeses, and unique food vendors.  Along with free taxi service to town or the observatory on Friday and Saturday.  And all of this for $10.00 per person for the entire 4 days or $5.00 per person for one day.! Questions please call Greater Goldendale ARea Chamber of Commerce at 509-773-3400.   SEE YOU ALL SOON and we'll Keep the Light on Just for You!
    • Earlene Sullivan
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 7, 2014
      This yaer's event will begin Wed, May 28 with dry camping, and jammin and pickin till you all stop or, drop.  Camping is $10 per night through Monday morning, June 2;  We encourage all you pickers to use the gazebo, after the fetival performances of course, and the brew garden tent.  This is YOUR event!
      (Brand New) Thursday, May 29 we have added "A Taste of Bluegrass, Bar-B-Que, and Brew Garden(Microbrews and Wine) admission is by a non perishable food donation for our food bank
      Friday, May 30th, $10 pp admission,  the festival kicks off around 2 pm till midnight.  Observatory and live acoustic music, free admission to all bluegrass wrist bands.  Dr. Ogden will have his free taxi service available.  Food vendors will be on hand to feed your appetite.
      Satuday, May 31, $10 pp admission, begin around 10 am with Dr Ogden's Band Scramble, open mic and workshops.  Band performances will begin after lunch. Observatory and live acoustic music, free admission to all bluegrass wrist bands.  Dr. Ogden will have his free taxi service available.  Food vendors will be on hand to feed your appetite.
      Sunday, June 1, 10 am and hour of acoustic gospel.

      Please see the attachment for the exceptional bands we have coming in this year, and we are proud to have Mark Gensman and Mason Smith back in 2014.

      See you all soon, Earlene