Paul with bluegrass on KAOS, Olympia, Thursday at 6

  • Paul Peck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Hello friends and neighbors -

      It's my turn at the mic once again hosting the "American Anecdotes"
      bluegrass and roots music show on KAOS Community Radio, Olympia, WA at
      89.3 FM and streaming on the web at kaosradio.org. We start with our two
      hours of fun at 6:00 p.m. Pacific.

      I don't have a specific theme this show, though I plan to try some in
      the coming weeks. I admire a radio programmer or two who put together
      theme shows. It's a challenge digging up songs and performers who
      dovetail together in a two hour segment. I'm not practiced at that fine
      art. Yet. Stay tuned, as it's said.

      So, program your brain to listen in. Good day and good pickin'.

      Paul Peck, host
      The "American Anecdotes" bluegrass music radio show
      6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Pacific
      KAOS Community Radio, 89.3 FM, Olympia, WA
      live on the net at www.kaosradio.org
      <cid:part1.08080904.08060401@...>