5/19 Sunday! Tallboys Country Band

  • Charmaine Slaven
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2013
      Sunday 5/19
      The Tallboys Country Band! Playing classic country from the 40-50's
      Shine up your dancin' shoes!

      Charlie Beck, lap steel
      Charmaine Slaven, Rhythm Guitar
      WB Reid, electric guitar
      John Hurd, electric bass & accordion
      Mike Daugherty, drums

      The Royal Room 5000 Rainier Ave S. (Columbia City)
      No cover, music by donation
      All-ages welcome until 10PM
      Great food & drink!

      ----------------------------------
      www.thetallboys.com
      www.squirrelbutter.com
      www.oldtimeseattle.com
    • Charmaine Slaven
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2013
        Oops, I should mention that this show starts 8:30PM.

        Best,
        ~Charmaine

        --
        www.thetallboys.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2013
          Bluegrass Jam Monday Night 5/20 7-9pm
          The jam formerly held at Music Masters in Eugene is still happening, now at the Jazz Station on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. Next Bluegrass jam is Monday 5/20 at The Jazz Station,
          124 W Broadway, 7 - 9 pm.