Re: Bluegrass from the Forest Festival May 17 - 19 in SHELTON, Wa, 5/17/2013, 3:00 pm

  • flatpicker2
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      This post is a bit outdated - please go to http://bluegrassfromtheforest.com to get the updated info. It's only five days away!

      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2013
        Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

        Title: Bluegrass from the Forest Festival May 17 - 19 in SHELTON, Wa

        Date: Friday May 17, 2013
        Time: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Shelton, WA 98484
        Notes: Shelton High School Auditorium and Campus
[...]

        More info & the lineup for May 17 - 19 2013 festival is on their webpage:

        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2013