RE: CROVALLIS - The Syncopaths, 5/10/2013, 7:30 pm

  • christine robins
    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2013
      Where the heck is Crovallis?  Can't find it on my map.

      From their website, they look like a fine Celtic band.  I don't see anything the least bluegrassy about them.

      Christine Robins
      Corvallis

      From: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 02:31:04 +0000
      Subject: [nwbluegrass] CROVALLIS - The Syncopaths, 5/10/2013, 7:30 pm

      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: CROVALLIS - The Syncopaths

      Date: Friday May 10, 2013
      Time: 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: First Congregational United Church of Christ
      Notes: The Syncopaths

      Friday, May 10, 2013

      7:30 PM

      All Ages

      Cost: $10

      First Congregational United Church of Christ
      4515 SW West Hills Rd
      Corvallis, OR 97333

    • Rod
      Message 2 of 10 , May 6, 2013
        I looked too..!! Not there...!!!

        christine robins <crobins76@...> wrote:

        Where the heck is Crovallis?  Can't find it on my map.

        From their website, they look like a fine Celtic band.  I don't see anything the least bluegrassy about them.

        Christine Robins
        Corvallis

        From: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
        To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 02:31:04 +0000

        alt
        alt

        Date: Friday May 10, 2013

        Friday, May 10, 2013

        7:30 PM

        All Ages

        Cost: $10

        First Congregational United Church of Christ
        4515 SW West Hills Rd
        Corvallis, OR 97333

        ---
        Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.
      • nubinnubin
        Message 3 of 10 , May 6, 2013

          Try Corvallis!

          From: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
          To:nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 6 May 201302:31:04 +0000

          Reminder from:   nwbluegrass Yahoo!Group Title:   CROVALLIS - TheSyncopaths Date:   Friday May 10,2013 Time:   7:30 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-08.00)Pacific Time (US & Canada) Location:   First Congregational UnitedChurch of Christ Notes:   The Syncopaths

          Friday, May10, 2013

          7:30 PM

          All Ages

          Cost: $10

          First Congregational United Church ofChrist
          4515 SW West Hills Rd
          Corvallis, OR97333

          Get reminders on yourmobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          Edit reminder options

          Copyright © 2013 Yahoo! Inc. AllRights Reserved | Terms ofService | PrivacyPolicy

          ---

          Message 4 of 10 , May 6, 2013
            No....!!!

            nubinnubin@... wrote:

            Try Corvallis!

            Message 5 of 10 , May 6, 2013
              OK, OK...  Some people just have difficulties spelling.  No need to dwell on it, just go to see the Psychopaths in Corvallis and be done with it!

              Matt

              One more time:
              Title: Corvallis - The Syncopaths

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 6, 2013

                    And we will see them in Tualatin on the 11th. BTW Ashley Broder is over the top with that wee mandolin! “understated-but-monster picking of mandolinist Ashley Broder”

                    Buy local, support local, live local

                    (503) 691-2078

                    www.IrishPDX.com

                    We support traditional entertainment and culture, won't you?

                    Date: Friday May 10,2013

                    Time: 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-08.00, 12:30 Timbuktu) Pacific Time (US (but not Alaska) & Canada...& Mexico - don't be late)

                    All Ages

                    Cost: $10

                    First Congregational United Church of Christ
                    4515 SW West Hills Rd

                    Corvallis, OR97333

                    ---
                    Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.

                    No virus found in this message.

                  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 8, 2013

                      Date: Friday May 10, 2013