Puddletown Ramblers bringing bluegrass to KZME radio and Clinton Street Theater

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      JUST BOOKED:
      In conjunction with our performance on June 10, 2013 at Clinton Street Theater's Music Mondays and Reel Relics, we will be interviewed live on-air on KZME Radio Sunday June 9, 2013 from 3-5 pm during their local music show. They will also be including our music every Sunday (from 3-5 pm) between now and our performance as part of their Sunday afternoon rotation. So you might hear us if you are tuned in. The Clinton Street Theater's Music Mondays and Reel Relics is part movie and part live performance. The theater is showing an hour from the Transatlantic Sessions, a series of musical productions by Glasgow-based Pelicula Films Ltd. over several weeks with a different guest band performer each time that relates to the music shown in the episode. The productions comprise collaborative live performances by various leading folk and country musicians from both sides of the North Atlantic, playing music from Scotland, Ireland, England and North America. The musicians congregate under the musical direction of Aly Bain and Jerry Douglas to record and film these one-half hour television episodes. We are excited about being part of this experience and bringing bluegrass music to new audiences. Admission is a cheap $5. I'll put out a Facebook event soon so you can RSVP. Keep an ear out and you just might hear us on the radio.

      More info about our Clinton Street Theater Performance here:
      http://cstpdx.com/show/music-mondays-puddletown-ramblers

      KZME Radio FM 107.1 here (they have a live online stream too):
      http://www.kzme.fm/