Puddletown Ramblers busy busy

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      It's May! The start of a really busy month including Puddletown Ramblers performances all over Portland, Oregon and the Steeplegrass Reunion Picnic! Are you ready for festival season?

      Upcoming stuff:

      May 9, 2013 Puddletown Ramblers performance at EastBurn Eat Off Your Banjo Concert Series 1800 E Burnside St. Portland, Oregon 7:00 pm. No cover but tips are very appreciated. Buy our CDs. :)
      http://www.theeastburn.com/
      RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/545262955505480/

      JAM AND CONCERT May 11, 2013 Eastside Bluegrass Concert Series. The second Saturday (instead of the usual third Saturday) This month featuring Top String, Kati and Luke and the Bluegrass Regulators. Emcee Mason Smith.
      http://www.eastsidebluegrass.com/

      JAM AND POTLUCK May 19, 2013 Steeplegrass Reunion Picnic at Lewisville Park in Lewisville, WA. Dawn to Dusk. Small charge per vehicle to enter park. Bring potluck and jam! Contact Rich Powell for more information.

      JUST BOOKED: May 25, 2013 Puddletown Ramblers performance at Tavin's Pub 102 NE Russell St. Portland, Oregon 7:00 pm. No cover but tips are very appreciated. Buy our CDs. :)
      RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/519147654808514/

      May 31, 2013 Puddletown Ramblers performance at McMenamins Rock Creek Tavern 10000 NW Old Cornelius Pass Road, Portland, Oregon 9:00 pm. No cover but tips are very appreciated. Buy our CDs. :)
      RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/452338021514002/

      Keep an ear out. We are working on some radio interviews and other exciting stuff. Come out and see us around town. We change our set list often so you won't hear the same stuff at the same place twice in a row. We'd love to hang out with you.

      Puddletown Ramblers
      http://www.reverbnation.com/puddletownramblers
      http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/puddletownramblers
      http://www.puddletownramblers.com