Great 'soft' Mandolin case in P.O.

  • tombrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      I have the same case, and love it - it's listed at a great price, too!

      It's Very protective, and it REALLY makes the bass players mad when I roll up to the gig on my motorcycle with my instrument on my back! nya nya. heehee

      Craigslist ad:

      First Quality Mandolin Case LIKE NEW! $45 (Port Orchard, WA)
      http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/msd/3770837931.html

      GOOD BUYS GENERAL STORE (See us on facebook)
      804 Bay Street
      Port Orchard, WA 98366
      (360) 874-7990

      I'd get it, but one seems to be enough ;-)

      -Tom