Corral Creek at the Butteville Store again

  • Ron Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hello all,
        Yep, we are doing it again, going on some 10 years. We will be entertaining while folks while they  eat and drink at "Saturday Supper" at the Butteville Store.  May 4th, we do it again for all who can get in the store. The Butteville store is the oldest operational general store in Oregon,  located near Champoeg State Park. We start around 6 PM and will go until  8:30.  We will feature a guest fiddle player who started with us at the store years ago when she was 13. Now 17 and a US Scottish fiddle champ , Rachael Smith,  will join our fiddler Carl Dornfeld for some twin fiddle work. Best check with the store for reservations or show up and tell them you are with the band. We will find you a place to sit and enjoy!
         This is where Corral Creek stated 10 years ago and it is still a wonderful run as we try to help folks enjoy the music that makes memories.
      Ron T.
      www.corralcreekbluegrass.com