Corral Creek Bluegrass

  • Ron Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 8:59 PM
      Just to let you know we are pleased to have been  invited to  be  in a few local places this next week and just beyond. Saturday April 27 at 12:30 we will stop by the Fernwood Grange in Newberg and pick a few tunes to help promote the Grange. Then is on to a show 7-9PM for the folks of Newberg at the Chehelam Cultural Center. It's $12 at the door or goggle for tickets.  And then May 4th to help celebrate the annual opening of the "Historic "Butteville Store."  The store sells out so check their web site for reservations. We hope you can come and share your smiles with us.
      Ron T., Kathy T.,Ed Figles, Carl Dornfeld, Pam Young,and Gary Shottle  together still as Corral Creek