A new bluegrass jam and a new performance for your calendars.

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 10:37 PM
      A new bluegrass jam is going to start up Tuesday May 7, 2013 at Tavin's Pub at 7:00 pm if you're interested. You can get more info by contacting the pub via their website.
      Also just booked, we will be performing at this venue on May 25, 2013 starting at 7:00 pm. Poster and more info to come as well as your invitation to join us.
      Tavin's is located at:
      102 NE Russell Street
      Portland, Oregon
      http://www.tavinspub.com/
      We have lots of performances coming up in the Portland, Oregon area. Come join us and support local music as well as the local venues who host it.

      David Peterson
      Puddletown Ramblers