Special show at Taborspace

  • silverfox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      It's the long awaited double-bill show featuring the award winning storytelling of Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising, the hilarious hyjinx of Fadin' By 9 and the outstanding musicianship of both bands. . . all in one show!

      Featuring songs off their new CD's and produced in partnership with Eastside Bluegrass, this is a show you simply can't miss!!

      Concert will take place at TaborSpace, located at 5441 SE Belmont Street in Portland, Oregon. For directions or information call (503) 238-3904.

      Jammers are welcome at 5:30 p.m. Show begins at 7:00 p.m.

      We would love it if you could find it in your heart to bring a can of food for the local food bank. Two cans of food and a promise of good behavior will be the cost of admission for children under the age of 10.

      To check out the bands you can see their web pages at:
      http://www.phoenixrisingband.org/
      http://www.fadinby9.com/

      Tickets will be $15 at the door. $10 in advance at http://kbprfb9.bpt.me/

      I have the honor of Emceeing this show and will be leading the lobby jam so, bring your accustic instruments and join me! Mason Smith