NEXT WEEK! - Moe Dixon / Peter Wilson / Mtn John - HOOD RIVER-CORVALLIS-PORTLAND

  • quickerpicker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hi All,

      My accomplices and I are heading to Oregon for three CD release concerts at the end of the month - Hood River 4/26, Corvallis 4/27 and Portland 4/28.  Details below and at http://troubadourcamp.com/tour.htm.

      I hope you can come!  It's a GREAT show. Spread the word!  Give us a "like".

      https://www.facebook.com/troubadourcamp

      THANKS,

      Peter Wilson
      530-477-0708 - office
      530-913-5534 - cell

      CD RELEASE TOUR!

      Friday, April 26, 8:00PM
      Columbia Center for the Arts, Hood River, OR
      Tickets & Info: www.columbiaarts.org
      541-387-8877

      POSTER PDF

      Saturday, April 27, 8:00PM