Valley Bluegrass Stage in Clarkston, Idaho, 4/13/2013, 7:00 pm

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 7:00 PM
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: Valley Bluegrass Stage in Clarkston, Idaho

      Date: Saturday April 13, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Clarkston, Idaho
      Notes: Valley Bluegrass Stage 7 PM

      Clarkston High School Auditiorium

      BANDS: Higher Ground and several others

      Higher Ground is a traditonal bluegrass band. Our music spans from Gospel to some of the newer songs of today's bluegrass. We are located in Lewiston and the surrounding areas.

      Higher Ground consist of
      Adam Leavitt: Banjo/Guitar/Vocals
      Dave Herzog: Mandolin
      Kristi Stephens: Bass/Vocals