Corral Creek VS Culture in Newberg

  • Ron Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      Howdie,
          Corral Creek Bluegrass would like you to participate in our show at the Chehelam Cultural Center in Newberg, Oregon  Saturday evening April 27.  We will be in the "Black Box" 7-9 PM . Fox Farm Vineyards will be serving up beer and wine and we will serve up our take on Bluegrass. The "Black Box" is a small theater setting where you can get so close  a good aim is not necessary.   We will try to do our best to entertain for the $12.00  cost. That works out to 50 cents a tune or 8 tunes for the price of a gallon of hi-test. It is recommended that you contact the Chehelam Cultural Center for tickets prior to the show. I think online will work.
      Thanks
      Ron Taylor
      www.corralcreekbluegrass.com