Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Wintergrass Report - Saturday, 2013

  • David Naiditch
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 6, 2013
      What I like about WIntergrass is not only the great shows and workshops, but the many impromptu jams that take place day and night throughout the hotel.  Although Wintergrass is focused on bluegrass, I got to jam with fine musicians in many styles of music—bluegrass, Gypsy jazz, western swing, old-timey, and traditional jazz.  (I like to play it all.) It’s taken me days to recover from sleep deprivation, but all that jamming was worth it.

      David Naiditch
    • Loren Postma
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2013

        Amen, Brother Dave - - I was in a couple of those, & have to say you darn well "burned them down" quite well - -  didn't matter what style we threw your way - excellent.  Thanks for stopping by, to lend an ear & a lung - - All Good!  - Loren