Squirrel Butter @ Alki Tavern Friday Night

  • Charmaine Slaven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi Folks,
      come down and hear some old-time music in West Seattle tomorrow... one
      of the last great dives, the Alki Tavern, will be closing in March, so
      this may be your last chance to check out this charming old venue.

      Squirrel Butter @ Alki Tavern
      1321 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA
      Music starts at 8PM
      21+, no cover!

      ~Charmaine
      www.thetallboys.com
      www.squirrelbutter.com
      www.oldtimeseattle.com
    • ladylilei
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        Sorry folks, we don't start until 10PM tonight, not 8 as I mentioned in yesterday's message.