Mike Auldridge, Spanish Grass, and Chris Luquette

  • Matthew Snook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      Resonateurs have been swapping stories of Mike Auldridge recently, and here is a video of some folks performing one of his tunes, 'Spanish Grass.' Including at least one familiar face!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uae8wtfvbE&feature=youtu.be

      Enjoy,

      Matt
    • Rod
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        Thanks Matt....!!! Most cool...!!!

        Matthew Snook <matt@...> wrote:

        Resonateurs have been swapping stories of Mike Auldridge recently, and here is a video of some folks performing one of his tunes, 'Spanish Grass.' Including at least one familiar face!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uae8wtfvbE&feature=youtu.be

        Enjoy,

        Matt

        ---
        Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.