Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising in Independence, OR, 7/4/2012, 8:00 pm

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising in Independence, OR

      Date: Wednesday July 4, 2012
      Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: City of Independence, OR - EXACT TIMES TBA
      Notes: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 KB&PR loves small town America, and what better place to celebrate our independence than in Independence, Oregon? They'll be ...

    • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012

        Date: Wednesday July 4, 2012
        Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm