My account has been hacked - d o not sele ct any lin ks in emai ls from me ‏

  • Richard Askew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      My Hotmail account (rka724@...) was hacked this afternoon and has been sending spam to everyone in my contact list.These spam emails have a variety of links. I do not know what these links are, or whether they are malicious. I also do not know if there are attachments included in some of the emails. I do not intend to select any of these links and I suggest that you immediately delete these emails without selecting any links or attachments.
      The people at Hotmail caught this and blocked my account to prevent further spam. I have changed my password which will (hopefully) stop this.
      I apologize for this junk, I hope it won't happen again
      Richard Askew