Nettle Honey CD Release 5/17! w/ The Tallboys Trio!

  • Charmaine Slaven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Our lovely friends Nettle Honey (Brittany Newell, Colin Sterling,
      Johnny Fitzpatrick, Robert Fulwiler) are putting out a new album, and
      to celebrate, we're playing a show with them at Nectar!

      Thursday May 17th
      Nettle Honey CD Release Show w/ The Tallboys Trio
      Nectar Lounge 412 36th St. (Fremont)
      8PM, $5, 21+

      Hope you can make it out!

      ~Charmaine