PROZAC MTN BOYS, Bellingham WA, 5/17/12

  • prozacmtnboys
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Dear Mountaineers,

      For a memorable evening of music and good company, come on down to the Blue Horse Cafe in Bellingham WA on May 17th. Come early to get something to eat and to get a good seat. This is an all-ages venue so take advantage of the great atmosphere. We will begin to play our little hearts out at 7pm.

      See you there,

      The Prozac Mtn Boys
      "keeping the PNW safe for bluegrass"