Bluegrass kid programs in the seattle area

  • Mark Steudel
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2012
      I have some friends that are looking for some more kid/family oriented
      bluegrass activities around the Northwest mostly around Seattle, but
      they'd be willing to travel for special events. Any suggestions?

      Mark Steudel
      P: 425.298.7244
      F: 206.260.3021
      msteudel@...

      . : Work : .
      http://www.mindfulinteractive.com

      . : Play : .
      http://www.steudel.org/blog

      . : LinkedIn : .
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/steudel
    • Fortune, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2012
        The Maltby Jam has scheduled kids/ youth activities with the Moore Family. It for sure kid and family friendly. And waaay fun!

        Held the First Saturday of each month at the Community Club except July and September. Bring food for the potluck at 6 PM and plan to stay to midnight or later.

        Anyone is welcome to come learn, watch, join for Jamming, the potluck dinner, the stage show and even more jamming!

        For more information Call Jan Jones at (360) 568-3685,

        or email at JLJ35@...

        msteudel@...<mailto:msteudel%40gmail.com>

        . : Work : .
        http://www.mindfulinteractive.com

        . : Play : .
        http://www.steudel.org/blog

        . : LinkedIn : .
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/steudel

      • Loren Postma
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2012
          Just one little thing, Dearie,. dinner is at 5 PM, so if you come at 6, you
          dang well better eat fast, if there's any left! Stage show starts at 6,
          jamming until Loren goes home, which will likely be dang (darn) late! More
          kids, the better. - LP

          The Maltby Jam has scheduled kids/ youth activities with the Moore Family.
          It for sure kid and family friendly. And waaay fun!
          Held the First Saturday of each month at the Community Club except July and
          September. Bring food for the potluck at 6 (5) PM and plan to stay to
          or email at JLJ35@... <mailto:JLJ35%40juno.com>

          I have some friends that are looking for some more kid/family oriented
          bluegrass activities around the Northwest mostly around Seattle, but they'd
          be willing to travel for special events. Any suggestions?
          Mark Steudel
          P: 425.298.7244
          F: 206.260.3021
          msteudel@... <mailto:msteudel%40gmail.com>
          <mailto:msteudel%40gmail.com>

          . : Work : .
          http://www.mindfulinteractive.com

          . : Play : .
          http://www.steudel.org/blog

          . : LinkedIn : .
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/steudel

          __

          Reply to
          <mailto:eafortune@...?subject=RE%3A%20%5Bnwbluegrass%5D%20Blu
          egrass%20kid%20programs%20in%20the%20seattle%20area> sender | Reply to
          <mailto:nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com?subject=RE%3A%20%5Bnwbluegrass%5D%20Blue
          grass%20kid%20programs%20in%20the%20seattle%20area> group | Reply
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwbluegrass/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxcTd2MWc0BF9TAzk
          3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTUwNDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MjQwNTU2BG1zZ0lkAzY1MTU0BHNlYwN
          mdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMzNTgyNDQwMw--?act=reply&messageNum=65154> via
          web post |
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwbluegrass/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcGJmb2c0BF9TAzk
          3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTUwNDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MjQwNTU2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGM
          Ec3RpbWUDMTMzNTgyNDQwMw--> Start a New Topic

          Messages in this topic
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwbluegrass/message/65153;_ylc=X3oDMTM2cTVqam
          xnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTUwNDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MjQwNTU2BG1zZ0lkAzY1MT
          U0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMzNTgyNDQwMwR0cGNJZAM2NTE1Mw--> (2)

          Recent Activity:

          .
          Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTUwNDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MjQwNTU2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3Zt
          YnJzBHN0aW1lAzEzMzU4MjQ0MDM-?o=6> New Members 2

          NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNTUwNDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MjQwNTU2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3Rp
          bWUDMTMzNTgyNDQwMw--> Visit Your Group

          TUwNDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MjQwNTU2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzM1ODI0NDAz>
          Yahoo! Groups

          Switch to:
          <mailto:nwbluegrass-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20
          Format:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
          <mailto:nwbluegrass-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Diges
          t> Daily Digest .

          .

          <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2055047/grpspId=1705240556/msgId
          =65154/stime=1335824403/nc1=4025304/nc2=3848621/nc3=5898818>

        • Fortune, Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2012
            And of course Wintergrass (in the Bellevue Hyatt in late Feb) -- http://www.acousticsound.org/education.html

            These education activities are what I would call "must do."

            msteudel@...<mailto:msteudel%40gmail.com><mailto:msteudel%40gmail.com>

            . : Work : .
            http://www.mindfulinteractive.com

            . : Play : .