GNP 2012 summer gigs

  • robhakanson@spiretech.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hello all,

      I have a few more details about the Great Northern Planes summer gig
      schedule, shown below. I hope to see some of you at our shows!

      Please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GreatNorthernPlanes

      Thanks,
      Rob Hakanson
      7/6-8 Wheeler County Bluegrass Festival, Fossil, OR
      GNP performs on Friday, 7/6 at 7 PM and Saturday, 7/7 at 8 PM.
      http://www.wheelercountybluegrass.org/sched.php

      7/10 Eastside Bluegrass, Freedom Four Square Church, 660 SE 160th,
      Portland, OR, Tuesday night, 7/10/2012 at 7 PM. This concert also
      features "Wild Rose Trail," a new bluegrass band that includes three
      children of GNP band members. Wild Rose Trail:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ENK5iNJG8&feature=related
      http://www.eastsidebluegrass.com

      7/13-15 Winlock Picker's Festival, Winlock, WA
      GNP performs on Saturday, 7/14 at 7 PM and Sunday, 7/15 at 11 AM.
      http://winlockpickersfest.com/schedule

      7/20-21 Darrington Bluegrass Festival, Darrington, WA
      GNP performs on Friday, 7/20/2012 at 9:45 PM and Saturday, 7/21/2012 at
      2 PM.
      http://www.darringtonbluegrass.com/lineup.html

      8/3-5 Coombs Bluegrass Festival, Coombs, BC
      Tentative schedule: GNP plays on Friday, 8/3 at 9 PM, Saturday, 8/4 at
      5 PM, and Sunday, 8/5 at 7:45 PM.
      http://sites.google.com/site/coombsbluegrassfestival/schedule
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, robhakanson@... wrote:

        Tuesday night, 7/10/2012 at 7 PM. This concert also
        > features "Wild Rose Trail," a new bluegrass band that includes three
        > children of GNP band members. Wild Rose Trail:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ENK5iNJG8&feature=related

        Rob,

        Sounds like GNP will be busy this summer! Good job.

        I would like to set up A NWBG link to this new band....

        Would you happen to have a band website link available for Wild Rose Trail? Or should I just link to the You Tube video?

        Thanks