Now 500+ songs on NewFolkRadio

  • netdomainassets
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      I'm pleased to announce we now have reached 500+ songs, ranging from roots and folk to bluegrass, on NewFolkRadio.com. PLUS, you can now listen to NewFolkRadio on a tablet or smartphone.

      If you're a local band or soloist, I'd love to have you on our playlist. Email me your favorite MP3's and I'll add them to our library and link back to your website. Many NW and CA bands have already added their music!

      Thanks,
      John Hart / NewFolkRadio.com
      Portland, OR