Happy New Year!

  • Peter Langston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Happy New Year from 3 Play Ricochet!

      We had a very fun concert at the Couth Buzzard (sweet venue!) on New Year's
      Eve Eve with a small but perfect audience.

      We look forward to seeing other NWBG people at our 1st & 3rd Tuesday free
      concerts at the Green Bean and at the BG jam we host (2nd Tuesday of the
      month) at Sweet Lou's.

      As the hipsters say: Have a Cool Yule and a Frantic First!

      -=[Tina, Ron, & Peter]=-