Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen DEC 1-10 , 12/1/2011, 7:30 pm

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Reminder from: nwbluegrass Yahoo! Group

      Title: Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen DEC 1-10

      Date: Thursday December 1, 2011
      Time: 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Thursday December 8, 2011.
      Location: Berkeley, Chico, Portland, Seattle
      Notes: Hello friends,

      Well, you've probably had your fill of turkey leftovers by now. Hopefully your Thanksgiving was filled with family, friends and good food.

      We are heading west and looking forward to playing one more little run this year. It will be Danny Booth's first tour as an official member of the band. His first gig was filling in at the American Music Festival in Nashville. We can't wait for you to hear the new line up. You can even watch our show live at The Freight online in HD.

      HERE is our full schedule. Keep checking back, as it's continually being updated.

      Below is where you can catch us in the west. See you soon!

      12/01/11
      Berkeley, CA
      WATCH ONLINE at:
      http://quicksilverproductions.createsend4.com/t/r/l/iyudjid/khjdiycl/u/