Re: Fwd: Family Dance at McDonald School - Wallingford

  • kencradio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
      Charmaine Slaven <ladylilei@...> wrote:

      *Come one, come all to support our neighborhood school, McDonald Elementary,
      at their June 10th Family Dance and silent auction, with music by the Tall
      Boys**.*
      for McDonald Elementary). See the McDonald PTA website to purchase a ticket ($25 per family) and other
      information:* *www.mcdonaldpta.org/dance Carolyn Cunningham

      Ken and others may ask: And what city and state is located?