Violin - Electronic Tuner

  • sleddog
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
      Hello List,

      I wasn't able to attend Wintergrass this year, but I did go last year.

      I saw a violin tuner that was very easy to use, and attached to the scroll.

      I did a Google search to try and find out what it is, but couldn't find it.

      Does someone on this list have one of those tuners? Would you please let me
      know what it is? Oh, and do you like it?

      Thank You!!

      Beth
      Redmond WA

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
        Take a look at the Center Pitch line at Tuners.com The CP10 is the new version of the clip on tuner for violin. I have the older Center Pitch with 4 little feet - guess that is obsolete now.

        <snip>
        > I saw a violin tuner that was very easy to use, and attached to the scroll.

      • sharidolan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
          I liked Tom's tuner so much, I got one of my own and I haven't been disappointed in it.

          Shari Dolan