NW Bands...FYI

  • sweatysocks2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      I know you can't hear it, but I just wanted to let you know that the radio show I recorded for this Sunday is all NW bands, past and present. I had to move a bunch of my CD's and ended up finding some stuff, and figured it was a great time to put it out there for folks. Anyway, here's the playlist for this coming Sunday:

      Set #1: Green Mountain Bluegrass Band
      Darlin' Nellie
      Will You Be Satisfied That Way
      Billy In the Lowground

      Set #2: Lee highway
      Using My Bible for a Roadmap
      When He Reached Down His Hand For Me
      Cryin' Holy

      Set #3: Money Creek Mining Company
      Nellie Kane
      Blue Ridge Mountain Girls
      Angry Waters

      Set #4: Knott Brothers
      Footprints in the Snow
      Break My Heart
      Something Out of Nothin'

      Set #5: Frontline
      Carry Me Back to the Bluegrass
      Dead End
      Train Goin' South

      Just thought you might like to know your stuff is getting out down this way.

      Gene