Re: 2011 OBA Gospel Show

  • kritter145
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Thanks for sharing these Cleve. .. . they're great!!

      We are truly blessed around here to have so many professional photographers documenting our events.

      Kathy B
      Tualatin, OR

      --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Cleve" <cjfriedmay@...> wrote:

      > All of the many folks who attended the OBA Sonny Hammond Memorial Gospel Show Saturday had a wonderful evening of great Bluegrass Gospel Music. The sound was outstanding. Good job Mark. If you were there you saw me running around taking pictures. Sorry, everyone.
      > Here is the link to all the pictures I took. Enjoy!
      >
      > http://gallery.me.com/friedmac/100605

    • Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        > --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Cleve" <cjfriedmay@> wrote:
        > >
        > > All of the many folks who attended the OBA Sonny Hammond Memorial Gospel Show Saturday had a wonderful evening of great Bluegrass Gospel Music. The sound was outstanding. Good job Mark. If you were there you saw me running around taking pictures. Sorry, everyone.
        > > Here is the link to all the pictures I took. Enjoy!
        > >
        > > http://gallery.me.com/friedmac/100605

        Yes thanks Cleve! They are excellent pics as always. I esp liked the ones with the star filter effects from the stage lights. But what's with that guy in the bright blue polo shirt who kept stepping in front of the bands? ;-)

        Does anyone know if sound or video files from the OBA Sonny Hammond Gospel Show are on-line anywhere?

        Thanks again